Can I just ask?? Where in the WORLD did time go?!
I am now officially on the 10 day count down! WOW! I can't believe that I am saying that. It seems like yesterday that Eric and I were so fed up with trying for kids and were toying with the idea of adoption. SO weird! Yet, SO EXCITING! (and nerve racking and every other emotion that you can think of!)
Hopefully these practice contractions will one day soon become the real thing and I will be able to actually post some really cute baby pics. But as of now, I feel like that day is never going to come! And yet it's right around the corner. Eric and I are very anxious to see our new little bundle.
Well wish me luck. Hopefully next time I post there will be another family member introduced to Taylor Times... :)
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Yay!! I cannot wait Suzanne I want to meet him soooo bad! Him and Baby Dunc will have so much fun together :) I have 95 days left and that's not good for how ansy I am too LOL. I better get over it, because I have some time to go :) Good Luck you better let me know when that little guy is here fun!
I am so excited for you! You are gonna have a handsome little boy in no time!
Has that little boy come yet??? I want to see pictures!
Post a Comment