Well, today Eric and I went in to see the doctor for our last exam! :) He says that I haven't effaced any more than I already have and that I am still dilated to a one. :( BUT, He did say that if I don't go into labor that he will induce me Monday night 2-16-2009. President's Day! That's right! By next week at this time we will have our sweet little boy in our arms! I can't believe it. I am seriously excited but oh so nervous! I can't wait to see what he will look like! I bet he looks more like Eric than me. But that's just a guess. In our 20 week ultrasound we could tell that he already had what we all call the "Taylor chin". I can't wait to see him!
We will definitely be posting pictures, so keep checking our blog! He will be here any day now. I know we all can't wait! So get excited! Here he comes! Love you all, now wish me good luck!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Happy due date. Sorry you have to go over your due date. I know it really sucks! but atleast you have an induction date. i am so excited!!!
Yay!!! Baby will be here in 3 days.... I can not wait to meet him! You definately need a good luck wish! Soooo GOOD LICK!! Love ya!
Cari
Post a Comment