Sunday, February 22, 2009

INTRODUCING...

Daxton Eric Taylor was born Tuesday, February 17, 2009 at 3:56 pm.
He weighed 7lbs, and was 19 in long.



He is beautiful!! He is healthy and doing great!!

Here are some pictures of our sweet baby Dax....












7 comments:

Trevor-Jessica Summerhays said...

Oh my goodness! Daxton is so adorable; and we love his name! Congratulations you guys!

Chalece said...

So, so, so, so cute!! Congratulations! He's adorable! Enjoy every minute, they grow up so fast!!

EA said...

Congratulations Suzanne! I'm so excited for you guys. I'm glad that everything went well and that you and the baby are healthy. I also love the pic of daddy holding Daxton looking all teary. So precious.

Webster Family said...

Congrats!!! You all look so happy. Daxton is ADORABLE!!!

The Schooleys said...

Congratulations guys! You guys are gonna be great parents!

Cari Duncan said...

OHHHHHH Suzanne I love him so much! He is just so precious! I'm glad I got to see him before the blog and in person :) thank you. Can't wait to see you at my shower love ya girl.

Turia said...

He's such a cutie Suzanne. I am so happy for you guys.