Just to let you all know, Eric and I went into the doctor on Tuesday, and he checked me.
He said that I am dilated to a 1 and that I am 60% effaced. Truthfully, I have no idea what that means, but it must be good!!! Hopefully this little guy will come sooner rather than later! :)
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Suzanne I'm not sure what that means either but it does sound good :) yay he may be here sooner than you think! I'm assuming that if your already dialating a little than you will keep doing so! Listen to me like I know lol :) anyways good luck can't wait to meet him!!!
Yeah for an almost baby! I still have your card from your baby shower. I'll have to bring it down next time I'm in Salt Lake. I'm way excited for you though! You're gonna be a mommy!
Post a Comment