I can't believe that my baby will be one month old tommorow! Daxton is growing rapidly, he has started to smile, and "talk" alot more. Keeping Mommy and Daddy up at night, might I add. But how can you get frustrated with no sleep when your little one is just so cute?!
Poor Daddy got a rude awakening this morning. Daxton has this thing right now, where he will wave his arms wildly around like a monkey when he's totally awake. I think it's the cutest thing ever, Eric on the other hand, now has a different opinion.... This morning Dax was fussing a little so Eric picked him up and put him in bed in between both of us , I was laying there calming him down while Eric fell back asleep. About 15 minutes later, just as Daddy was finally fast asleep, Daxton (with his arms and fists waving around frantically) totally punched Eric in the nose! It was seriously the funniest thing ever. He punched him so hard it woke Eric up! Poor Eric didn't even know what happened!
Sorry Eric, I don't feel bad for you! Last night we went to Eric's parents house to have dinner and a b-day party for my birthday. Well, while we were there, we were all playing with Dax, and passing him around to hold him, and when he finally got back to me, I started bouncing him on my lap. After a few minutes of bouncing, and thinking that he was the cutest thing ever for smiling at me (he LOVES being bounced) I started to smell poop.... YEP! ALL OVER MY PANTS! MY PANTS!!!! I should have taken pictures, but I didn't... bummer! (literally)
Sorry Eric, I don't feel bad for you! Last night we went to Eric's parents house to have dinner and a b-day party for my birthday. Well, while we were there, we were all playing with Dax, and passing him around to hold him, and when he finally got back to me, I started bouncing him on my lap. After a few minutes of bouncing, and thinking that he was the cutest thing ever for smiling at me (he LOVES being bounced) I started to smell poop.... YEP! ALL OVER MY PANTS! MY PANTS!!!! I should have taken pictures, but I didn't... bummer! (literally)
Anywho, here are some pictures of Dax at ONE MONTH OLD! enjoy.
^Dax smiling, SO CUTE! ^
^We call this the old man face. ^
Dax gets this face every time he has a full tummy.






3 comments:
He is so cute!I am so happy you guys posted more photos! I can't believe he is already 1 month!
He's a cutie. I just love the 'old man' face. Hope you guys are doing well and your adjusting to being a new mommy. :)
Oh my, he is so stinkin cute!! I'm so glad that you posted pics because I have been dying to see what he looks like now. They grow so fast!
Post a Comment