Thursday, August 13, 2009

Time for an update?!?!

Boy has it been a LONG time since I have blogged... I know. MY BAD! Life has been so crazy lately with my brother, new callings, being a mommy, going back to work and anything else you could possible think of!

Great things have happened lately. We will start out with first things first. My brother is doing well now, he had a little scare a few weeks ago that really scared us all. He had a reaction to the Chemotherapy he had taken and had some problems go wrong with his heart. It was a near death experience for him and freaked us all out quite a bit. BUT--- He is doing quite well now and there was no long-term damage to his heart. Thank heavens! :) In other news, Eric got a call last week from the high councilman in our stake and was asked to meet with him Sunday afternoon right before church. He was called to be the ward financial clerk in our ward. Crazy. We definitely weren't expecting that one! But it feels right, so I guess there won't be anymore cub scout pack meetings for us. :(

Eric also found out this last week that he doesn't have to serve time in jail.... Haha. I mean work. lol. Eric graduated in May with his bachelor's in Business and has been getting tuition from GE. But here was the catch, after he graduated he would have to stay with GE for 2 years after he graduated to "pay back" the money they gave to him. Well last week we found out that because they are selling the department to American Express come the end of October, Eric is exempt so to speak from the contract. So, I guess soon it will be off to find a new job! I will let you know what happens! :)

We are also going to DISNEYLAND in September! We are going for Eric's birthday and we are also going with my family too. It will definitely be a fun new adventure with Daxton! We are excited and can't wait!

Anywho, here are some updated pictures....
















2 comments:

Heather and Trevor said...

Such cute pictures!!! So glad to see things are going well for you!

The Duncan's 365 said...

Oh my gosh Daxton is soo big! He is so cute. I'm glad life has calmed a little for you.