Friday, August 14, 2009

BRAG time....

I am totally excited! I just have to brag for a moment... I just stepped on the scale and I have reached my pre-pregnancy weight! That's right people! I have lost 65 pounds! lol. Seriously, I was huge. I got pre-eclampsia the last month and a half while I was pregnant, and I was gaining about 4-5 pounds a week! Yeah, I know it's alot, but it's all gone now! :) YAY!

5 comments:

The Duncan's 365 said...

WOW!!! That is pretty amazing Suzanne I am proud of you. Alright now that it's off when is the next one on the way!?!? lol I swear we will do lunch this week, I have been so scatter brained lately! Tlak to you soon :)

Kristen Brady said...

Congrats! I'm still working on mine - 15 lbs. to go!

Steve, Crystal, Cohen and Carson said...

Suzanne- yeah I found your blog off of Kristen's. Your Daxton is sooo cute. Serious congrats on losing your baby weight- I have about 7 more pounds, but I am having to really work on it- why can't it just come off on it's own. So we need to get together in Sept. sometime. Check out our blog off of Kristen's blog. Steve and Crystal's blog!!

EA said...

You go girl! That is such an accomplishment. It takes a lot of motivation and self control to exercise and eat healthy. I'm sure you're a good example to all of us that would like to loose a few.

Liz said...

Congrats, that's a great feeling. :-)