Monday, March 30, 2009

I can't get enough! :)

I can't get enough pictures of my little guy! I was bored today so I thought that I would whip out the camera once again! :) Gotta love my sweet baby Daxton!
ENJOY!











I can't believe how much and how fast these little one's change! I just compared the pictures from last month to the pictures from today and I can't believe how different Daxton looks! More the reason to take soooo many pictures right?! Crazy!

2 comments:

The Duncan's 365 said...

Suzanne I really appreciate all your offers. You are sucha great friend and I love ya!! Daxton is soooo adorable oh my gosh :) I totally love pictures too you can never take to many of your own special bundle. Thanks

Love Ya,

Cari

Jess said...

He is so cute! I can't wait to see him. We'll have to plan a time to come see him! I hope you are doing well!