Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year, New Post :)

Happy new year! I can't believe it's 2009! Where did my childhood go? Time is flying by so fast, I don't even know where it went! Neither do I know where the last 9 months went!

One more month to go. I can't believe it. I am now 35 weeks along and can't wait to be done. Only 35 days til B-day. :) Thank heavens. I can't wait to hold this little guy in my arms! (It will definitely be a nice change from that heavy belly of mine.) We are so excited to meet you baby Taylor!!!

So, as reality sets in for Eric and I, we decided that we should finally finish up the room. With only 35 days left to go (but who's counting right?) we thought that we should really get down to business. So last weekend we finally put up the border and put all the furniture back in the room. I am so happy that the colors match the bedroom set so well! By the way these pictures seriously don't even give it justice! I think it turned out adorable! Eric thinks it's "masculine". He always corrects me when I say that it's CUTE! :) So here are some pictures of the room. Thank you everyone who helped! :) I seriously appreciate the help! Thank you for a job well done!
I wish I would have taken more "before" pictures, but I didn't, oh well! Here ya go...



All the different tools, and all the different colors of paint...
(I think there were 8 different colors! We only used 2!)



Our little helper... although he didn't really help much.
He mostly slept. I was definitely jealous.




And here it is... Just waiting for the paint to dry.




Eric putting up the border.











And now the finished product...









We haven't put the shelves on the wall yet, or the pictures, but you get the idea right? AT LEAST THE PAINTING IS DONE!!! YAY!

3 comments:

Cari Duncan said...

Suzanne I honestly love this baby room!! It is so boy through and through :) I can't wait to get my baby room all set up too soon enough!!

Chalece said...

That is adorable! I love what just a little effort can do to a room. You guys did great. So fun!!

Larsen Family said...

Oh..I love it! I want to come over and see it!