Only 2 more months!!! YAY!
I finished up the room this week (Great!!!). After three coats of different colored paint! (Not so great!). We finally found the right shade! The room is almost perfect. We still need to do a few more things, but when we finish up I will post some pic's.
But for now, by popular demand, even though I didn't want to do it... Here are some pregnancy pictures.... ENJOY!






4 comments:
You look so cute! And I hear you on the baby room colors. I think we went through that many also to find the right shade. Cant wait to see it.
You look so good pregnant! That is so cool that you only have two months left unil the baby comes!
You look beautiful Suzanne. I can't wait to see your baby room and especially the little one still bakin!
Suzanne you look so cute I can't believe your belly honestly! You are just all belly nothing else :) I hope that ends up being me, because mine seems large for only 23 weeks along!
Post a Comment