Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Luck of the draw...

Daxton turned three months old this last weekend on Sunday! I can't believe it, they grow so unbelievably fast! It's crazy to think that it was already three months ago that he was just barely born into this world. He is sleeping through the night now and has been since the day he was blessed. I thought the transition of putting him in his crib at night would be really hard, but the first night we did it, he slept 11 hours straight, and has been ever since!!! Great for Mom and Dad! We are counting our blessings. He hasn't gone back to the 3 o'clock feedings anymore either! (knock on wood) I really think that Eric and I are "in for it" with our next one! He is such a great baby, not real fussy, mild mannered, and happy most of the time. I couldn't ask for a better baby! He smiles at everyone, and just the other day he gave me a cute little giggle, hopefully it's not too long before he starts laughing! I can't wait for that. Sometimes I actually think it wouldn't be too bad to have another one. BUT NOT ANYTIME SOON!!!!

3 comments:

The Duncan's 365 said...

I can't believe 11 hours straight that's awesome!! Maybe this is a silly question, but don't they have to eat in between that time at all? :) I'm used to a preemie I guess where at this point he can't go any longer than 5 hours at a time before eating!!! I can't wait until he sleeps through the night, he is just days away from two months old. Well that's great!!!

Dan & Heather Pelfrey said...

cHe is sooo cute Su! And I'm so happy for you that he's sleeping through the night. You guys are blessed with such a cute little guy! We need to find a date that you two and the Tindalls can go up to the cabin with us!

Tell Eric congratulations on his graduation! That's so exciting!

The Family said...

Sue you are definitely lucky because Mikaela doesnt even sleep that long!!!! I am so jealous! I am glad the crib thing worked out and the blessing pic of him is Awesome!