Thursday, May 14, 2009

GRADUATION!!!

It was a rough 6 1/2 years but he's finally done! For anyone that didn't know, Eric graduated from the U of U this semester and is already loving the school free life! I have to say, I am pretty excited about it too! Life has already taken a great turn for the better for us, and we are able to relax and spend time with one another. I am so excited for the summer! It's going to be so much fun to able to grow as a family and to be school free!!! This will be the first school free summer we will have had together since we met! YAY! Great job Eric! I am so so so proud of you!



^Dinner at the Lonester Steakhouse before the ceremony ^






CONGRATULATIONS ERIC!!!

2 comments:

Cari Duncan said...

That is so awesome Great job Eric!!! I will never forget how it felt when Chris graduated, it was 5years of our relationship!!! It is a great day for you too, I know the feeling! You Eric,and Daxton are such a cute little family. I can't wait to let Dev and Daxton play this summer yay. By the way Dev is almost an 8 pounder. NUTS!!! Love ya :)

Cari

Ryan & Tiff said...

Yay!! Congrats Eric!!!