Friday, April 15, 2011

Daxton turns 2...


I don't think that any mom would disagree with me when I say that when you have a baby, time flies by and then the next thing you know you have a 2 year old. Yep. He's 2. I can't believe it. We're already saying sentences and trying to potty train. So crazy!

It was an all day event for Daxton's birthday. I think he got a little too spoiled, but that's ok when your 2 right? :)
We started our day with going to lunch at red robin, Daxton got "Peedda" definition- pizza.
and of course a birthday song and balloon with ice cream for dessert...

Then it was off to Planet Play in Draper, where we had fun, fun, fun till Mom and Dad were done!




After fun and play, we came back and had family over for presents and cake. :)




LOVES ELMO!!!


~Happy birthday bud! We love you!~

3 comments:

Steve, Crystal, Cohen and Carson said...

Oh my gosh he is so adorable! I can't believe he is two- congrats cute boy!!!

Kristen Brady said...

Yeah for Daxton!!! Happy Birthday! He is so handsome! What a cutie!

Dan & Heather Pelfrey said...

So cute! I can't believe he's 2! He's getting so big!