Well, the weeks and months have flown by. Daxton is 1 now, We are coming up on our 5 year wedding anniversary this next week and now, officially we are moving. Yep, it's been hectic with everything going on. But it's been great. We are going this next week down to St. George for a quick weekend trip (without Daxton!!!! Can you tell I am freaking out a bit?) to Zion's National Park. We are definitely excited, and will probably be dreading coming home to box stuff up for the move. We are moving May 22. This move is temporary until we can pay off Eric's student loans. So we'll be BACK! :)
I will try to post more often... Pictures will be sure to come from our trip down to St. George.
Friday, April 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I am so looking forward to you moving next to me :) YAY!!! The babies will have so much fun together. As for leaving Daxton, it is super hard. Try being forced away from him for 5 weeks against your will. A weekend will just be refreshing you will see :) Enjoy!
Moving does suck but after doing it three times in the last year, and two more times in the next month and a half I do have to say that the good thing about it is that it helps you get organized and spring clean a bit and when it is done it does feel good! Good luck though, I feel your pain!
Post a Comment