
A little about us...
Eric and I got married in the Salt Lake City temple on April 21, 2005. We can't believe how fast time flies! We bought our first home about a year and a half ago. We definitely love the extra space, no more tiny one bedroom apartment for us!!! Life is crazy, but we are loving every little bit of it. We are (as you all can tell) expecting our first little bundle of joy on February 11, 2009. We are so excited for our baby boy to come into our family. We have waited so long for this moment and we feel so blessed to have recieved such a great blessing in our lives!
Eric is currently attending the U of U, and just got the OK to graduate in the spring of 2009! (Finally a light at the end of a LOOOOOONG tunnel!) He is currently working for GE as a fraud detector. I can honestly say that he is the light and life in my life. I love him so very very much. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful companion and friend in my life for time and all eternity. He is truly a wonderful, loving, caring, person and a great husband. I love you babe!
As for me, I have one crazy life. I am still doing hair, and still working at the school. I love every minute of it. I enjoy talking and socializing, and getting to know what great people there are in this crazy world (sometimes you get some REAL interesting one's!). I love staying busy, and most of all spending time with the one's I love most.






2 comments:
Suz,
You are such a doll. I am so excited for my baby to have a baby! I love your blog, and I really love the music. I have never heard "I Melt" by Rascal Flats, but I really love the words and the music. It just sounds like you and Eric.
Love,
Mom
Congratulations on the baby boy!!! We love your blog! Are you guys registered at Target?
Post a Comment